Our pledge to you in our retrofit offer is simple: we will provide you with impartial advice and help based on your specific circumstances to make sure the right choice is made.
What’s more the work will be carried out to your complete satisfaction and budget.
As part of our retrofit programme each customer has a vessel inspection or completion of a system questionnaire to record critical details and performance data on the existing system.
After consultation and analysis we will advise you what we believe is the best option for you to retrofit your systems.
Included in our offer:
- Advice on F Gas compliance for the new replacement HFC refrigerant
- Supply of initial retrofit Refrigerant and onboard operational stock
- Stock planning for the new refrigerant and a competitive 12 month supply proposal
- Recovery and disposal of the R22 refrigerant in accordance with current legislation
- 24/7 Technical support
- Leak tightness certificate
- Plant maintenance proposal
All our retrofits are carried out by qualified and experienced marine refrigeration engineers that have extensive experience in refrigerant retrofit onboard vessels and systems of different complexities and all services are carried out in compliance with F Gas rules.
It’s a simple pledge by Oceanic Technical Services that means a lot to our customers.