Industrial Refrigeration Engineer / Marine AC Engineer – vacancy
Due to our continued success & expansion we are looking to strengthen our UK engineering team and recruit an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer / Marine AC Engineer with screw compressor and chiller experience .
The position will be primarily based out of the company’s workshop located on Merseyside – UK with requirements for global travel to carry out the maintenance, service and repair of all aspects of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment onboard internationally trading ships.
- Install, commission, service and overhaul equipment at the request of our customers onboard internationally trading ships during voyages, port stay or dry-docking.
- The Employee will be required to work outside the United Kingdom and agrees to travel on the Company’s business (both within the United Kingdom or abroad) as required.
- Provide high levels of service and support to customers.
- Produce accurate and well-presented reports of activities carried out on behalf of the company.
- Work in a diligent and safe manner at all times.
- Compile accurate, timely and well-presented documentation in support of expenses incurred whilst on company business.
Core Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in the Industrial AC / Refrigeration industry.
- F-Gas Certified and a minimum of Level 2 City & Guilds in Refrigeration.
- Background in screw compressor Service and Overhaul.
- PC Literate and familiar with Microsoft Office and using a laptop.
- Passport and full, clean UK driving licence.
- Full command of both written & spoken English
In return you will receive a generous salary plus Overtime, Pension, 25 days holiday, company vehicle, specialist tools, mobile phone, laptop etc.
If you are interested in this position please send you full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org